Beware, They Are Christian Cults!
You are following a cult leader in a Christian church fellowship, if they are doing the following:
- legalism – dogma of doctrine against the blood of Jesus.
- speak of activating your gift – tricking your mind to believe traditions of men.
- love armor bearers – become celebrities and have entourages.
- deify the ministry and church – only the church saves.
- make you believe that they have special revelation of God.
- titles, colors, and robes with deifying themselves and dead people.
- parade the gifts of the spirit – love prophesy and special insight.
- love church membership – you need a covering, dare not challenge them.
- church attendance is important – you dare not church hop.
- leader of the church or assembly is a “one man show.”
- love ceremonial pageantry spirit.
- love recognition – lift up christian education.
- bash or curve those who leave their church.
- bash in materialism – acting like the World.
- love to exalt their race.
- do not talk about hell or the wages of sin.
Run, my Friend!
See below the list of false religious churches of today, and avoid traditions of men.